The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Great Ontarion Road Trip 2: Collingwood or life on Mars









Andrea sometimes refers to Collingwood as Mars. Let's just point out how scenic Mars is with lots of nice beaches.

Andrea and I spend much of the long weekend working hard at doing nothing on the beach. We stopped at a second hand book shop for some mindless trashy girlish novels (note: that is what Jim is reading over Andrea's shoulder) to help us in our quest to successfully do nothing. We also took a scenic drive (note the driving pics: this is Andrea's daily commute) to Owen Sound where we played on some train tracks (note to my mother: the tracks ended 3 feet from where I was lying, I did not put myself in any danger during that photo) went shoe shopping and ate at Boston Pizza.

No comments: