The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Proposal accomplished!





Well, here we go. I proposed my thesis, it's been accepted. I'm taking a break tonight and then its on to more work.

Apparently, I broke some sort of attendance record for HK thesis proposals. I think I had half the first year exercise phys students in attendance. Had them doing the wave (we were waiting for one of my committee members - got some funny looks from the program director when he looked into the board room).

I've added pics of my new lace scarf. It's made from the really gorgeous hand-dyed stuff from the big goat farmer that I spent a small fortune on during my trip to Halifax last fall. Loved working with the fibers, love the feel of the scarf even more.

No comments: