The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I haven't whined about lack of coconut donuts in ages...

Mind you that's probably because the last time I did, the lady at the donut shop told me I was crazy because there had never ever ever been such a thing as a coconut donut in such an establishment. Kind of made me wonder what I'd had the day before that I'd been sure was a coconut donut and just had me questioning my sanity in general. Oye, and I used to thing the biggest danger of donuts was the fat content...


You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

2 comments:

Marieke said...

when we worked at Champions? Everyone thought we were sisters.. well this just proves we are sisters, must have been seperated at birth! (Donut sisters)

Cath_r1n said...

Lo, it probably helped that I used to say "yes, we are" when they asked, sis.