The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ms Personality

In my "Philosophy of Undergraduate Teaching" class we had to take a personality test to assess our personality and learning skills. As predicted, when I did a different version of the test, I got the same result.

Apparently, my personality type is generally not found in sciences and academia (they get frustrated and go elsewhere) - perhaps why I left medicine? perhaps why I like the individual learning and can multitask well?

BTW, ISTJ and ESTJ are the most common academic personalities.

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)

Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

1 comment:

Marieke said...

see.. we are sister seperated at birth!