The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Sunday, September 9, 2007

From my inner nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqTaqVi9J8k



This song was on the cast on podcast from 2 weeks ago. It kept me entertained while I disassembled a big chunk of Marieke's birthday present tonight (the present was looking great - if only Marieke had 2 right sides to her body). I won't post pics until Marieke receives it but other than that little fixable whoops on my part, I'm rather pleased with it so far: it's my first attempt at knitting cables and I'm loving them!

Am still looking for my camera cable in my few unpacked boxes to upload pics - did however manage internet for first time in new place tonight (yay! too bad that now means I am fully equipped to do work from home - boo!). First week of school was adventurous: managed to miss my first class AND get my scholarship funds frozen due to clerical errors by school administration. I think both issues have been sorted out - but, really, who knows?

No comments: