The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Long awaited pics

So here it is:

The remains of my old place and my new place. I am still having a love-hate relationship with the new place. No recent bug sightings and check out my new couch and the view is pretty stunning (especially when there's a hot air balloon festival happening the weekend you move in).












Like my Red-Green style cockroach deterrant? The catnip cockroach deterant is also pretty big (as predicted) around here. Many thanks to Amanda, my official supplier.

2 comments:

Marieke said...

wow.. risky with a cat no? (Leather couch I mean..)

Nive view!!!

Red Rabbit said...

Nice couch!

And HOW did the cat get all the way up THERE?

And wow, what a view.

I wanna come visit!