The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Monday, January 15, 2007

Brrrr.... Can I hibernate?


Well, here I am, enjoying winter in all its glory. I've been fighting off the flu for the past week. I'm running disconcentingly low on Kleenex and will therefore soon have to leave my cocoon and the weather has decided to actually act like winter (minus 19, feels like minus 26, lots of snow, even more wind). I need hot chocolate and my electric blanket.

I other cold-weather related news, I am really making headways on the sweater I am knitting (it's for the "It's Not a Gift" knit-along I joined through knitty.com). I finished the back. I've done about 5 inches on the front. I'm really excited about it. I will even post a picture of my work in progress when my camera battery recharges.

No comments: