The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

GREat!

Quick update (got 10 minutes to kill in lab):

GRE: Done! 740 quantitative, 690 verbal. I guess I didn't earn my MD on looks alone afterall.

Mom: Still in hospital. Has had 2 surgeries. Is doing great hopping around on one foot with a walker. Every few days ortho (sigh... ortho...) gets frustrated that she's still in hospital taking up space and threatens to send her home without rehab (um... we have stairs... lots of stairs...). I'm trying to get things set up here so that I can move back home for a month or so if needs be.

Research: Slowly but surely. Have run 3 trials with one drop-out. Will have my first subject completed as of Saturday (yay!). I'm hoping to have 2 or 3 people completed as of Christmas.

Knitting: working on a second set of fingerless gloves. Had better start making x-mas gifts all out very soon.

No comments: