The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Unconventional knitting

Ioana finally got her hurray for graduating from medicine gift, meaning I can post pics of one of my latest knitting masterpieces.

It's a purse and, as for exactly what it is, here's a hint: she's going into gynecology (I'm very proud of her, she's awesome). The scary thing is that the pattern is actually out there - check out the pattern at www.theanticraft.com. My mom's reaction to this was "If your grandmother asks what you've been knitting lately, could you do me a favour and lie?"

PS: I had so much fun pulling out my old corking set to make fallopian tubes. I may have to do corking more often.


1 comment:

Marieke said...

I love your mom! Too funny. And I too, am proud of Ioana :)