The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Friday, June 1, 2007

Casey and, oddly, more flowers








So, here is Casey, my new cat. Actually, she's Red Rabbit's cat, and Red Rabbit's sister's cat who has come to live with me. I think it makes me some sort of distant Aunt or something. Casey has made herself right and home and is getting spoiled rotten. Note: she's staying at my folks' place for a few more weeks during my summer courses. My parents (who are purely dog-people) are getting along with her much more than expected - I'm not sure they're quite figured out that she isn't a puppy (she has a leash which she has learned how to take off).

And, just because I'm a liar, I have added more peony pics because I got some nice ones of them at their prime.

In other news, I finished clinical epidemiology class today. The final was today. Thought it was tough but fair (we'll see how I feel about it once it's graded though,lol). Overall, loved the class (I'm such a geek - but, seriously, I feel like it's opened my eyes to research opportunities out there). Next week, I start epidemiology and cancer. I am pumped.

1 comment:

Marieke said...

She's so cute!!!!