The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Get your jollies where you can...

I've been feeling a little down in the dumps. I just got news that a girl I'd gone to high school with died (the details are sketchy but my understanding is that she's been missing for about 6 weeks and her body was found this morning). We weren't close in high school but our class was small and everyone knew everyone. I've spent most of the day thinking what an awful world this is. I can't imagine how tough this must be for her family and friends.

Here's my attempt to cheer myself up. It's a video I took of Casey caught in the act of drinking from her water bowl with her paw. Maybe it'll cheer someone else up a little too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQtmxV4P708

1 comment:

Marieke said...

I know this must be tough, and yes this world is a crazy one. Casey is a real funny little creature!
hugs!