The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Cat Stole My I-Pod...





Random pics to go with some random babblings. The I Pod appears to be Casey's new toy of choice: she likes to play with the headphone cord and groove to the tunes.

My mom's doing better. Still awaiting the second stage of surgery on her leg (she has an external plate that she has described to me as "a giant windshield wiper").

I'm hard at work recruiting subjects. Feels like for everyone new I recruit, someone else drops out of the study (despite my bribing starving students with lasagna: the lady at the grocery store was quite impressed with my all lasagna grocery order the other week). Part of the game I guess. I'm leaving for New Orleans on Saturday and have realized that I have reached a new low when I decided the other day that as long as I have my poster and passport, anything else I pack is really just a bonus...

No comments: