The mildly insane thoughts of a mildly sane graduate student

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What a week!


Thankfully, it's a short one. Can't wait to hop the bus to go home to Montreal after class tomorrow...


It's that lovely time of year when you get to count down to end of term (2 more classes, 1 oral presentation, 1 stats final assignment, 1 thesis proposal presentation, 2 end of class parties... and c'est tout!).


I handed in my resignation to family med yesterday (whew!). Meaning? They're no longer holding a spot for me - I'd been granted a year of leave which ends in July. Does it mean I can't go back? No... Does it mean I won't go back? Well, folks, it's looking less inevitable. How am I feeling? Mostly really good about it. I'd figured on doing that for awhile now. However, there is a little part of me that is really freaking out (normal I'm sure). That's the same part of me that let loose at the HK grad pub crawl last night (ps: I'm definately getting old for Tuesday pub crawls - on a school night...).
The lilac is because I'm in denial of the fact that it's supposed to snow tomorrow...

No comments: